View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very curious what will happen when green/blue merge; should we be concerned about this? If I have all 8 slots filled on Blue, what happens when they merge? If toons have same name, will there be some merge functionality among the toons themselves (if I like my Blue toon more but earned a title on green, is that something staff wants to support or whatever)? A simple “don’t worry about it” would satisfy me, I trust Rogean and Nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on reports, they have a way to add an extra 8 characters to an existing account. However, just like your current 8 characters, they'll be sorted alphabetically, and you'll only be able to see the first eight. So, once your Green characters merge over, you could potentially have 16 characters on your account, and you'd potentially need to delete up to 8 of them to access the other 8.

But also, this is quite literally 4+ years off, and regardless of anything the staff has said they might decide to do something entirely different by then.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.