View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After seeing that dude I think he's just honestly crazy.

The whole narrative about how he was mad about the rittenhouse verdict is way too convenient, I doubt he even knows who that is. Apparently even his mom was like yo he should never have been let out of jail.
He was a (bad) rapper, you can find his songs online somewhere. I’ve heard bits of some played. He sang about white people needing to be knocked out, I don’t think he said white people needed to be killed. But he was clearly racist, or shall we say, prejudice, since I forget the majority of Democrats can’t actually be racist. With that history I dunno how they aren’t considering it a hate crime

There was a black dude that rode up to some random white 6yr old kid and shot him in the head, and I think because he didn’t specifically say he chose a white kid be avoided the hate crime charge too

You have to really fuck up to get a hate crime charge if you kill white people as a black person. Basically you have to tell police “Guys I want to go on record as saying not only do I hate white people [because police will let that slide], but I specifically want to kill only white people”. Then you got a 50/50 shot of getting a hate crime, probably only if that statement gets leaked to the public. If you just say nothing, you’re in the clear