Thread: Recent scams
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have known guys that took breaks from the game, came back and found their toons stripped/missing items. One guy asked me if he had given me his info... He had not. This amazed me, that he honestly couldn't even recall exactly who all he gave his info to! He told me that he petitioned, and it was still in the process of being sorted out. (What a PITA for guides to have to monkey with that stuff.)

I have had other fellows want to give me their info so I could log their cleric on to rez them when they were on a second account, and even this makes me uncomfortable because if anything ends up missing then I would be under suspicion.

I feel like people are just way too trusting with their information, that and not very organized in managing who they give their info to. I don't trust anyone well enough to give them my info who I met through the game. if it were family perhaps I'd share my info, lucky for me none of my family play PC games.
same. nobody has my info and i feel really uncomfortable having theirs. to the point of asking for a pw change the one time i did a rez.