View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaix1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and then he needs to get more ac items
because a weapon and being able to take a hit to the face dont go together
Incorrect. Your slow is mitigating most of the damage, not your AC. I agree getting AC items helps, but it is not required, and a person tight on cash may not want to waste the money.

However, you can kill Halfling Guards until 40. So you can certainly make enough platinum between level 27-40 to fill all of your slots with decent gear. You make 100pp-600pp per hour at halflings, depending on how many you can kill per hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaix1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$$$

this is kinda why i take Death's opinion with a grain of salt as he thinks everyone has 10k in the bank
plus he thinks his way is better and everyone else opinion is wrong
Not sure where you are getting the 10k figure from. I already showed it takes about 1.5k to get a melee Shaman going. I also show how much money you can make per hour at Halfling Guards. In 7-15 hours of Halfling Guard soloing, you will have 1.5kpp, and a good chunk of XP to boot.

I would love to be proven wrong if you can show something other than your opinion I am wrong[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-28-2020 at 04:13 PM..