View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes

kinda inflated numbers buddy

this guy just kinda just proves my last point. R99 attracts a lot of weirdos who get out casted and quit soon after. Being low pop already this doesn't help much. These mad people are forced to do nothing but post here and never play the game, and they are discouraging for new players to join.

they also spout wipe the server to troll the people playing that they are mad at.

that is the biggest hit on the population if u ask me.
You're one of the biggest weirdos on the server though; but you dont see it that way. No one really likes you but people who want to join the gravy train. Half your own guild thinks you're a bitch even after you dedicated your life to running a guild for them... you've created some sort of bubble where in your mind you're the greatest.

In my entire time on the 99 project I never saw so many people talk shit on their own guild leader than yourself. But that's because of your personality and poor people skill and generally odd behaviour and the queers you call close eq friends.

This you already know though.

Re: the wipe point

People asking for a wipe isnt because they are mad at other players it's because they want to play red99 just not in its current state. This is why RoZ has 180-200 pop and red99 40 even though red99 has far superior coding that people are willing to over look the bugs for now to enjoy a fresh start on RoZ.

If red99 wiped, and removed LNS due to the quality of the coding on red99 everyone would rush back.

Then again this is just another concoction in your brain as how everyone is mad at you for "winning???" the server and wants to wipe it to undermine you or some crazy shit.
Last edited by White_knight; 09-21-2018 at 04:17 PM..