View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt answer the question as to why you were guilded with empire if this is how you feel?
Because as I already talked about, being in a large guild means there should always be people to do things with. I wanted to actually be able to play, and other players I had met and liked during my leveling up phase of the game had all joined the guild. Then besides that, every other guild was either unprepared to take on the top content or had a bunch of people who constantly griefed other players (but then I suppose some of this was born out of guilds like Empire unfairly suppressing the server and leaving any possible competition with no other choice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
briefly skimmed one of the 19 essays in this thread and saw zuranthium goin hard on ol' gongshow, despite gongshow being the 1 person keeping zuranthium in Empire when every single other person, officers included other than maybe omai, wanted to kick him out for being generally retarded and worthless
I was a far better player than most people in the guild and one of the few who actually wanted to PvP (and scored kills on my own, without any kind of ridic gear advantage, ending up at the top of the entire leaderboard for the guild, in fact). People were mad that I didn't want to do boring ass zerg PvE or otherwise play the game as stupidly as they did. Wake up, they weren't even playing the game, and you're clearly one of those zombies. If it had been a real PvP server, then my role (aside from porting) would have been killing other players who were trying to contest, while you stood around auto-attacking NPCs or buffing for hours on end, whichever class you may have been.