View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 07:07 AM
Large Rat

Default A premium tour of Mistmoore Castle

I'm not one for drama but I felt I had to share this experience.

So I'm in a CE group in Mistmoore, most have had enough and we decide to head off and do our own things. As I'm leaving Tuvvani, a person in our group, tells me to wait. They explain that their main is camped in the zone, and wanted to give me a tour claiming to know the zone very well, etc. I accept this offer, I have nothing better to do and it would be cool to see more of MM.

They camp out, log in as their main "Nimbuz", a 50 mage. I'm told to keep the heals up on his pet as he leads me on a pretty hectic tour of the zone, often running off way ahead of me or afk'ing to get another beer while I barely manage to root pops long enough to keep myself alive.

I explain that I'm OOM, really need to med but the tour keeps on going, eventually we get split up..again. This time I'm really lost, I'm somewhere behind a painting, Nimbuz is in the "gypsy room" wherever that may be. After lots of fumbling I find my way back out of the invisible wall/painting and head to where I think Nimbuz has gone, I open a door and behind it are a lot of mobs, I suppose they popped after he ran by.

At this point I'm sure I'm dead, they all turn to me and attack, I pop divine aura and just hope Nimbuz will make it to me before it drops, he does. However I was still OOM, having not had two seconds to med, his pet is dying, there are lots of mobs, I see him write "oof" in the chat, and then vanish. As I'm getting beat down by god-knows how many mobs, I manage to get a gate off as I'm about to die. Guess who I see at the ZL for a nanosecond before he vanishes? Nimbuz...camping out.

...Perhaps not the most comfortable tour, it was cool to see more of MM castle, but I would have preferred if my tour guide would at least stick around to make sure I made it out alive. He's actually not logged back in since on his alt nor his main, so I suppose from his point of view I died in there and he logged to leave me to a nasty CR deep inside MM castle. Can't always trust the 50's I suppose.

Some chat highlights.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

:shrug: