View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no range in my county, so I have to drive to where the trumptards live to shoot.
The county was working on a culvert for this stream that runs through my property and they built me the best backstop ever. I stand on my deck and go blam blam blam and I laugh hysterically because I have my own range and also I'm naked. Blam blam hahahahahaha! I told my wife 'look honey I'm in Vietnam' and then I started doing the helicopter with my dick and yelling 'they're in the perimeter!' She was mortified and cracking up at the same time.

Man I love humor, hahahaha!

Weird tho that flex with the cock size and having a 5.7. I mean that thing isn't exactly concealable. That's like being down on someone with a 12 inch cock while sporting a 9-er.

I've killed a lot of large mammals in my life. Whiletails, mule deer, elk, bear, and hog. I've shot a lot of different rounds and guns, and one thing I found to be consistent is if you want to bring something down you go slow. Big and slow. High velocity tiny bullets only work if you hit center mass or right through the head. With a big round you don't have to be accurate, just get it in there. It will go through the spine, crush the shoulderblades, explode the hip, just do massive structural damage. You won't have to depend on hydrostatic shock when there's bone fragments in the lungs.

I don't know. I used to be a fan of high-velocity precision but over time I've moved into more utilitarian purposes. Like for every scenario where I would have to use my guns, it's far more practical for me to have a giant fire-belching cannon because even if you miss the other guy shits his pants and faints from the excitement. I'm not going to be getting into some precision hide-and-seek slice the pie tactical problem. I'm going to firing in the dark at some moving thing while my wife is screaming and the dogs are going nuts. I need huge noise and lots of flame.

You're totally right about there being more white supremacists than Antifa's. That's not even in doubt. But I think you're being disingenuous because when anyone thinks Antifa they mean a militant. Someone who is driven to direct action. White supremacy, you don't have to do anything. Just keep being white. No need to be a militant for now. So there's definitely more Antifa militants than white supremacist militants.