View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.