View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to add that white supremacy and anti-fascism are not exclusive domains. If I were a white supremacist, I would be anti-fascist as well. As the hypothetical white supremacist, my government ideal would be a republic based on white landowner suffrage. Because blood and soil. And I certainly wouldn't want some fascist to seize power. I would want the ethnostate to be guided by reasoned deliberations of all adult landowners, not some fascist clique.

What I would find tiresome though, if I were a white supremacist, is the constant Nazi and Hitler imagery and symbols bandied about. Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, he was a German supremacist. He was totally down on any white people not German "Aryan" or whatever. His type of government is incompatible with a harmonious and growing white ethnostate. So I'm not sure why the deification of those losers continues, but then again I'm not a white supremacist so I don't spend too much time thinking about social justice and equity issues like White Lives Matter.
under imperialism, power is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality. it does not matter what position you hold or what individual beliefs you profess: empire subjugates belief itself to the reproduction of empire.