Thread: Neriak quests
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are asking for green, you shouldn't even be looking at the wiki, in all honesty. Most of those quests will not be in at launch.

I am not certain which quests will be in, and which quests won't be. In fact, no one knows right now. I do know that they are releasing green according to the real life timeline and in that real life timeline, a lot of the quests were not implemented on launch day, they came a bit later.
You can mostly go by eras.

A lot (but not all) wiki content is marked with eras, and stuff with the green "Classic" era marking is likely to be there at the start on Green. But, even that's not guaranteed: there were sub-eras to the classic era, where stuff like the Temple of Solusek Ro was added later on, and the wiki doesn't yet have those.

As for Neriak, the wiki has a link for a Neriak starting guide: http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_Guides ... but unfortunately no one has made one yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Any Dark Elf players want to step up?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.