View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very disturbing results of the experiment but Im sure we know alot of people and/or accounts are super flaky or even very inaccurate to even fake on Tinder. I have a suspicion alot of young people/profiles on there are just extremely flaky or like texting a ton of people. Half of those profiles that responded could just be bored girls trolling a little...or fat/crazy/and or desperate girls with fake pictures, or even men just catfishing for fun.

We know Twitter is struggling with reputation for likely having millions of phony profiles. Fakery and fraud is very rampant on the internet my friend! Tinder is no exception. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS. 95% or more of healthy AND confident adults are NOT going to sleep with nor even want to be around somebody who is openly a Pedofile no matter what they look like...

PPS. There are lots of people in the world with serious personality disorders, lack of confidence, self-loathing, and mental disabilities/illness who just might in some cases not give a shit. But thats born out of their desperation to be around anybody - these unfortunate types make easy prey for evil predators....

Personality disorders like such as yourself? Isn’t this your third or fourth persona here, Linnae?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine