View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but at least you’re not ugly. You look better than me and I look like persian mark consuelos (but way less attractive obviously). Count your blessings dude. I came to this country as a refugee at age 11 and was ducking blondes by age 16 (started with Mexicans at 14, kinda miss Hispanics tbh). Anyway, I’m not bragging, I’m just saying someone like me had the good fortune of being raised by an angel of a mother and having the right amount of adversity to give me perspective juxtaposed with the right amount of structure and support to keep me from losing my sanity or experiencing mental illness. I have no idea what your family life was like, but what I do know is you can either do your absolute best to take the right identifiable steps in your life and move forward, which I promise will eventually lead you to contentment, or you can be like so many other idiots in this country who compare their lives and themselves to others and end up miserable and alone. Embrace the struggle. That’s how dad did it. That’s how America does it

PS: when you do get a middle class job, live modestly and immediately invest in property. Pay it off early, rent it out, and move to more property. Don’t rent, don’t waste money on cars. Passive income is why Browns are all wealthy (Indians and Persians, not Hispanics). I make more than 88% of MDs and that’s just because I’m a Jew (figuratively speaking).
Property is going to be unaffordable soon. Once the stock market crashes there will be a run on land. This is probably what will usher in the new progressive era. The elites will compromise their future earnings to hold on to their existing assets just like last time.