Thread: 5 days
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP Happens in a battleground ( an instance ) and never over world raid content. Wow is not a pvp oriented game at all until TBC When the arena came out, and again it is instanced.

World pvp is just bind rushing griefing and i will hard pass on waiting in line to complete my troll cave quest.

All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers, yes retail servers have better staff but thats because your paying.

Either way, classic offers nothing new at all that a private classic server does not.

Enjoy your 1x exp
I read what you typed and can tell you're very defensive about this. WoW was PvP oriented from day 1. The objectives changed as Blizzard added more content. I certainly remember fighting horde players for farming nodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers

That is the most telling part. Do you really want to be on a server where pixel boobs will earn favor with that server's "equivalent" of Sirken? And do you want to share that same space with script kiddies using speed hacks? Up to you. I don't and that's why I'll never touch a private WoW server.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!