View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This cons dubious. I expect it might be true maybe the first time or two someone else contested, but it would devolve quickly.
again - you are living in fear which I can understand but I am merely explaining what happens in practice coming from a raid leader of one of the As.

We dont care if other guilds contest and take our shit - but you better do it in a way that coincides with the server rules.

If a violation is repeated over and over again, sure a petition might occur but I would wager it would rarely come to that as A/A are not swashbuckling cannibal savages, we would be the first to congratulate any guild on a well won race/kill. Most raid violations are usually misunderstandings where people find themselves at the wrong place and the wrong time, its rarely anything devious or malicious.

People do need to be held accountable for their actions though and thats why fraps are so popular for violations because photos dont lie regardless of the good natured intent.
Last edited by Erati; 01-10-2017 at 12:51 PM..