View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if you dont respect a dungeon camp, the fact is that from my perspective I had osargen, he went down, we went back to spawn and engaged him as he spawned. That's it. Regardless of what ever filly was doing, from my perspective I felt I was in the right.

Filly from his perspective thinks he was in the right, and to a certain extent he is right as well assuming you ignore all the circumstantial events leading up to his claim.

Whichever way you want to look at it though, right or wrong either side, it would have been an honest mistake for either party whatever was decided.

The problem is that filly was supposed to have talked with us instead of making demands and threats and instantly petitioning using his baited fraps as justification for further training.

You can try to talk your way around this anyway you want, but discussing camp disputes is literally the first rule of p99 and he broke it spectacularly. Our keeping the spawn thereafter was the direct result of his poor decision and following actions.
were you incapable of discussing the camp dispute yourself ? or was ninja charming through the gates your way of saying hello