View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 10:01 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i made some real boo coo this week
this was a lie tbh. i SPENT boo coo to make more and i am projecting successful large returns so that i don't have an anxiety meltdown.

I am having a good day. I am wearing these sailor moon style poofy shorts with lots of leg showing and i look really cute. Actually they look like the shorts the main girl character in Dragon Ball wears. Very leggy, legs and butt are my strong suit. The hottest nurse at my doctor's office looked me up and down without any restraint, just checked me out from head to toe from 3 feet distance after she got the door for me. I'd say she made it intentionally a very clear signal. I can tell she's a freak, tight cut bangs like an asian girl like mine, raven hair and she's tall slender hot with that kind of studious shyness that can come off as no-nonsense intimidation, but a squishy interior liek me. Definitely one of those cases where we both pegged each other as a psychonaut ethical slut type instantly.

Would date just to enjoy the sensation of power that would come from public socializing with her as a duo, she has hella tall girl gravitas, but I know that like me she'd require a lot of energy to put down lol. She'd mope. I'd have to call in Juris for that and I decided I feel slightly threatened. >_>

But, the flirting is nice! I finally stopped being sick this week after almost a year, too, from a med side effect. It turned out that my stomach problems caused me to lose a lot of weight, offset in appearance by bloating I had for a loong time. So now I am back to washboard abs overnight, feeling proud of remarkable slenderness. A fine summer day and week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-10-2021 at 10:10 PM..