View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if it is dangerous. Misleading maybe (no, definitely).

I have no problem with you putting the info out there for people. How do I say this?...

My problem is, and this is not just you, so many people today do the same thing. False and misleading information is put out as real "information." "Fake News", propaganda, etc. It is everywhere, pervasive. Unless you are an expert on everything, it is very easy to be sucked into one of these wormholes of falsity. More and more of what you believe is true and accurate is actually false. Just my little battle against it in this thread. Don't take it personal.
I'm sorry you're having a bad election cycle, but taking it out on a community member of a game that came out in 1999 isn't going to help. I put these videos together as a hobby to develop video editing skills. I'm sorry that aggravates you. Instead of spending time sitting behind a keyboard bashing someone that has donated hours of their time to help provide technical support, you could instead contribute your own knowledge.