View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jerome Powell about to peg the dollar to p99 platinum

Detoxx becomes the new overlord to all as Janet Yellen begs to give him a blumpkin at a Waffle House in Denver

Greengrocer is the new CEO of Alibaba responsible for giving people their IRL smoldering brands in the form of wasteful consumer goods and services. He cannot be banned this time.

Rogean is now forced to become the low rung of the Federal reserve along with Stig, both of whom have their lives utterly shattered upon hearing that Powell loved playing Luclin back in the day and that Beastlords were his favorite class.

Sirken is brought back in to oversee the FDIC in the case of a major guild losing their plat stash to Zeelot/Catfishing e-girl/femboy hey I dont judge here.

Majority of congress is dumbfounded since half of them dont know how to even use their smartphones and Nancy Pelosi and crew cannot commit insider trading on Fungi Tunics, that shit will alwasy be valuable baybee

Somehow, Ken Griffin and Steve Cohen have Holgresh Elder Beads, despite thinking this new system is built for the Playstation 4

Mark Zuckerburg goes full McNutt mode after seeing how P99 was in fact the metaverse all along.

Is this good or bad? idk lmao chances are were all safe to me.
i got most of these references. what about platlord and the tmo bank though