View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimitto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's my counter-counter argument: If the damage didn't matter and was based solely on level, then why would they need to change the animaton's weapon looks in the first place? That seems like much more effort than just giving it a different weapon. I'm still holding out my theory that they are all different weapons and are all the "rusty" variety, which wouldn't naturally have that much variance in dps compared to summoned level.
Let's change views here a bit. By your account then, any dropped non-named weapon would fall off by about level 20, assuming max 9 damage to 18 which is in the level 20 range.
I should probably test this next part out myself but, can they wield/dual wield 2handers?

and just for the sake of the argument, we're 100% positive that attack delay DOES NOT effect animations right? like say a dagger vs an axe. I have notixed that quicken 'seems' to make it more lethal.

nanda man, it's much lower than that:
"Sagar's Animation Level 24 19-23 450-700 19-26 15-17 1 Dual Wields"
Just read the wiki, dude. Your questions are answered somewhere in there. If you refuse to believe decades of accumulated eq wisdom... yeah, maybe you'll sometimes find something that everyone else was wrong about... but probably not.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 04-21-2019 at 06:02 PM..