View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:20 AM
Sarnak

Part 5: The same evening

"What do you mean you spent all our platinum on full Kael armor?" Sirken was incredulous. "I gave you all of Kluwen's RMT money. There must have been like 200k platinum total there."

"I...uh...saw a Divinity cleric wearing some and I had a moment of weakness..." Nexii averted his gaze. It was shameful and she knew it. To spend so lavishly on a set of armor which admittedly only served as a fashion piece. She could have easily bought more practical upgrades and still had enough left over for party favors.

The lead GM sighed. "Well, it's 7:45PM and the quest armor is all NO DROP. There's no way we can take it back before the party. Just...get dressed." He was fretting, pacing from side to side in a manner unlike his typical static calm self.

"Aww, are you worried your boo will be upset? I thought he was rich anyways? Isn't his place that new building that made the X'Lottl mansion look like a shack? Just...relax..." Nexii said soothingly. She took his hands and held them up against her D-cup breasts. "It'll be fine, I'm sure." She managed a wane smile, fairly convinced of this herself.

"If you say so. You don't know Exmo though, he's...like super picky about things." Sirken answered.

"Oh, and you aren't picky? So that's why you're with me, huh?" Nexii raised an eyebrow. She dropped his hands and raised her own, as if about to bitchslap him right across the face. But she held herself back. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time for such games at the moment. She hurried off and finished her last-minute preparations.

--

"Nexii, Exmo. Exmo, Nexii. She's a cleric like you." Sirken said, as he'd just arrived at the Pleasure Palace.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintence. I've heard so much about you." Exmo gazed at her, or rather her armor more than her figure.

"Oh, do you like my new pink armor? It's from Kael. I spent all day giving head to Bvellos for it." Nexii asked, then stated with a grin.

"It's purple." Sirken interjected. Already he sensed he'd started some sort of meme regarding color judgment.

"You're both wrong. It is clearly shades of magenta." Exmo stated with a sense of confidence that left the pair unable to argue back. "Anyways, what kind of host am I being here? Come on in, the party is just getting started."

Nexii followed inside for a tour. To say the Palace was impressive was an understatement. There was three floors of splendour. The basement had a large swimming pool, several hot tubs, and a sauna. The first floor was a sort of open dungeon, replete with high-end bondage equipment, and torture instruments galore. The top level was more of a dance hall and bar, and had an open area that overlooked the water. It was the sort of place she had always dreamed of coming to, but such places seemed so very exclusive even to her.

"Such an impressive place. I couldn't help but notice that there's a lot of NPCs here?" Nexii asked, finding it strange that the place seemed only half-full with actual players.

"You're observant. Yes, ever since I started bringing Sirken here the Tempest players have been afraid to come by." Exmo replied.

"Afraid?"

"Yes, ever since the suspensions they're trying to project a new image." Sirken added in, holding Nexii by the hips from behind.

"And what image is that? Being a bunch of neckbeard betas?" Nexii asked rhetorically. But her body had another reaction to this information. A warm tingle ran up and down her spine, and through her nether regions. She knew that sense. It was one of arousal caused by the oppression of others. It was unmistakable and could not be pushed away, even if she wanted to. "Actually, I'm pretty impressed. I think I've underestimated your efforts lately. To have an entire guild cuck themselves from this sort of fun, it's rather delicious." She turned and licked her lips in front of Sirken. And soon she was making out with him, her purple lips locked with his until both tired of it.

"Thank you Miss Nexii. Oh and Exmo, I'll have you know she's very good at sucking on ears too." Sirken added in, as if to brag.

"I can assure you there's one body part I can suck much better than her." Exmo laughed, copping a feel down by the shadow knight's groin. "But dress down, relax. There's so much of the night ahead of us."