View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikustrength [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't really change anything. Are the research components valuable? Everyone rolls. Everyone should roll and take turns until everyone has something valuable.

Everything that drops in the game is only it's value in platinum at the end of the day, and everyone can use that Plat the same as anyone else.
I agree in blanket 100% rolls. It makes me sound like a greedy person, but in the end I have seen more people get ripped off because of some dude being like but I need it then they just leave the group and never play that stupid alt again.

Either you have a basic rule that is fair for literally every single player on the server.

Or you create these house of cards social constructs to negotiate between an ever changing group dynamic.

Just type /random 100 and pass on stuff when you dont want it is the ultimate fair way to deal with project 1999, green or blue or whatever.

Work it out with your friends, but by default it just make sense to roll on something you actually want.