View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you like playing a Druid? Do you want to raid?

If not, stop reading, go start another character, and have fun.

But if so you have a whole other world to explore, where druids do in fact do one thing well: cast PotG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Seriously though, most guilds always want one Druid for PotG (and Circles), and could use more beyond the first for healing. Plus there's occasional places where you get to shine as a Druid (eg. isle 5 of Sky where you can charm some badass pets).

And if you join a guild you can get Skyshrine armor AND your epic "for free" (or for DKP anyway). Anonymous does Sky every Wednesday and Skyshrine every Friday. Maybe you should give us (or another raid guild) a look?
I do want to raid for sure, and it'd be much more convenient and easy to get my druid to 60 then it would be to level any of my other toons to 60 just for raiding. My druid is currently in DaP, so raiding obviously isn't anything that is done in this guild. I had always gone off this idea that druids are not sought after for raids. I've spoken with a few members of some of the "big boy" raid guilds and they said that if I had a cleric at 60 and was looking to raid, they'd all take me up in a second, but as a druid it'll be rather tough. But to be honest, I'm not looking to join a hardcore raiding guild, just a casual one that runs things at least somewhat often.

I'll look into Anonymous. I don't know much about them, but running SS would be really nice at the moment since I have my eye on much of the gear that drops there. My current gear is lacking somewhat, I won't lie, so not sure what the requirements are for joining this guild (if there are any). I also have never raided on EQ (well I helped in PoS once years back when my old guild Haggard Krew was still around), so I'm not sure if my lack of experience will be a damper on my ability to join or not.
Last edited by Delacroix; 05-03-2019 at 02:54 PM..