Thread: Be Careful
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warning... Stay away from this. First me and my wife were playing together on a terminal server, and both accounts suspended for this, we understand how this can be considered boxing, I have since built her a separate PC... now I find out that my account was banned because a long time friend from live gives me a small amount of plat to get started and they think I bought it.

They are also unable to prove it was purchased, and have not provided proof of the accusation or transaction that resulted in a ban.. I say stick with live if you want to enjoy your eq experience.

Sucks too but, how can you enjoy your experience and have to worry about the above, really not a positive first impression to new players. Needless to say we will not be recommending P99 to anyone.
same thing happened to my account man. i mean my girlfriend only wants to stand around and cast the occasional buff on me. and like when the GM showed up and asked her and I to do the test to prove i wasnt just playing her character, he of course didnt realize she cant read in real life so she wasnt able to do the things he asked her to do. plus she is missing the fingers on her left hand so it just looked really bad like her character and my character were being controlled by the same person.

i also had this issue where this guy just randomly gave me his phone number and then once again randomly gave me a fungi tunic 2 days later for me to just borrow. I thought to myself this is really strange that he would do those 2 things. The sad part about all of this is that my account got banned so i wont be able to return to him that which is rightfully his.

but you know what, i am going to start playing again. my new roommate wants to try playing everquest and he cant read either, and he doesnt have arms so its difficult for him to be able to use keyboard or mouse. so i will be helping him on his computer at the same time i am playing on mine. my future looks promising!