View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok yes, I don’t want to mention too much because PHI but I just have to say a bit. I fucking have to…

So this was a gay guy, still dead on the ground, had to walk around him. I was there to talk to his grieving bf. The boyfriend told me that his bf in the morning will sometimes get on the “fuck machine” before work. When he does this he does poppers, which are what killed him. I didn’t actually know much about poppers but apparently like all inhalants they are extremely dangerous

His bf said that he knew something was wrong because his bf is normally very loud when using the fuck machine. He then held out two dog collars while crying, saying they will never be able to wear them again for “puppy play”. He then explained that this was a dom/sub fetish they had. And all of this in front of his mom

Now over the past 15yrs I’ve heard and seen some very weird shit, and because of that I have a great poker face. But it was pretty hard to not be sitting there like…
Gay dudes are always into some wild shit.

I dated a theater girl back in the day and so naturally, 90% of her friends were flamboyant gay men.

Those dudes be fucking 100% of the time. They probably fuck while they sleep.

She brought me to one of their birthday parties and they all got drunk running around in thongs, trying to see if I had a hairy ass because I was the only straight dude there.

It was horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

I almost respect it.