Thread: Guild Trim
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 08:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
60k for Epic
20k for Gear
Time or 100k for Exp

round it out to 200k for a possible 50p tip from a rez, it just wasnt profitable.
From my experience, virtually anything you can do alone is less profitable than tunnel questing on P99. My cleric's entire kit, including his epic, was paid for by catching a reasonably average number of drops while leveling up and relentlessly tunnel questing.

With that aside, 50p tips for a rez are pretty uncommon. It takes some discretion when you get messages from customers. Level 11s looking for a rez in Kurn's Tower usually have to be declined unless I'm particularly bored.

Often based on the complexity of the corpse run (am I getting the corpse myself or do I need to organize a necro/rogue? Is it in a really remote location, like Plane of Fear? Plane of Fear rezzing is tremendously fun, but I'll definitely be looking for a premium here.), I'm looking for somewhere from 400p - 2kpp for the rez.

It's not uncommon for me to get 4-5 rezzes per hour while online that probably average ~250p per in profits. I'm pretty kind hearted at the end of the day, so I usually still rez the level 11 in Kurns or the level 17 in Najena.

Best case I'd say I could make around ~1kp/hr with pretty low visibility/advertising/server awareness.