Thread: GREEN Server?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Smedy. I have watched a lot of your vids, and you made EQ PVP look awesome.

The biggest issue is that red is empty. I want to give it a try, but to what end? I have a hard time believing red will grow, and without the critical mass of about 300 players, it stands no chance of attracting outsiders.
Hey, thanks... hate to shit on your nostalgia journey here but i wouldn't personally sink any time into red99 at this point, the only salvation this server has is to be wiped. 9 years of classic+kunark+velious will end with a dead server no matter how toxic of a community, the game simply runs out of content.

If they were to wipe it most people would come back but i believe the staff of project 1999 hates every single one of us and since we're all advocating a restart they want to do the opposite (keep it up and don't touch anything).
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 05-13-2019 at 09:15 AM..