View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzl0011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Def was not easy getting 50 as a mage. I did solo from 40-50 though. It really made me get creative and very quantitative with my choices of where to XP. Level 45 wasnt really really bad. I thought 46-48 was where I was going to hit my breaking point.

I personally just hope they dont vendor all the pets.
It must have been a real fun experience.
I personnally am social and played a mage as they are supposed to be played before and its a great and fun experience. Pets serves very well in group ro solo and its what makes this class fun and its how it was designed.

All classes have been designed with certain ideas behind them, sadly magician wasnt finished at release and it got fix the minute people got to that content, first they had to confirm because verant hid the fact. Soon as it was proven, they nija patch it the next day.

For the record i too wouldnt go on an all vendor solution, but the all research solution wasnt viable or logic either. It is not by chance they put 2 34 pets and 2 39, it breaks the chain and let people start their chain of pets from 34 scrolls or 39 scrolls, removing the need of high level magician to go back to lower level zones and rape the shit out of the place removing exp opportunity for the youngs at the same time.

Cheers, lets hope they act, and soon, first boring EQ experince in 20 years.