Thread: /melody ?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have good hand positioning and you aren't tensing up, you shouldn't get any problems. I've been barding super hard for four and a half months now with nary a pain in my hands. No macros, no special mouse, just tapping my 1-8 keys. You just don't want your wrist bent while your fingers are working. Your hand should be a gentle curve from wrist to fingertips, like classical pianists' hands look when they're playing.
Everything is possible, but when you can make your playtime more comfortable why not to do it? I played games where you was need to tap 1-9 + qwerty very fast to cast spells/skills, and it's take your attention from other things that you may enjoy. Personally i think Naga mouse make life in MMO more comfortable ( i mean comfortable and not simple the control mechanics ), so why not? Twisting prevented me from playing bard 15 years ago on Vallon Zek, now i can enjoy the class i always wanted to play.