View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Aviak

Exclamation Bard swarm kiting that kills other players

Has anyone just been killing mobs in a decent place such as an outdoor zone and bam - 100 mobs train by you, a few socially aggro you and you die?

You begin to ask yourself "Where the hell did that come from??" and then you think "I camped here because its pretty chill and easy to manage pulls"

Well, those are very common thoughts when that happens.

Now the real question is, does the bard consider the players that they train over and kill from social aggro?

No.

Do they consider the time wasted from a CR, rez and medding up?

No.

So what gain is it to log in and try to level?

None. Its grief and hard to level up. I lose 1/2 my night from CR's, medding and recovering from the loss. Makes me wanna just say screw it and go play another game.

I would like to hear other players thoughts on bard training from swarm kiting. It's not exactly intentional training, but it is collateral damage due to their lack of respect for others in outdoor zones.

There have been a few adventures I have recently seen bard swarm kites kill me along with others. It's almost like an epidemic in outdoor leveling zones.

It needs to stop. Training is training. Sometimes its accidental, those are understandable incidents. Blatant disregard and lack of respect for others' play space / camps is getting out of control.

This is not meant to be a troll or flame thread, this is meant to discuss the current server / outdoor zone situation with bards. Keep it civil and pointed.