View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketu Garyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many have been the times in which I have been subjected to the scourge that is the bard train. Generally its often in OT but at lower levels and on other characters I have been victim of it in Unrest as well.

There is a serious issue and lack of respect by the majority (not all mind you) of Bards on this server, especially after they cause an issue. Generally the conversation goes from one of us sending them a tell asking them to stop, or asking what happened and all you get is a "Lol, Sorry brah." or something asinine like that.

It happens far too often.

Other than this....it makes mobs extremely scarce in zones. One character pulling over half of the mobs in a zone like unrest when three other groups are trying to XP is hardly fair. I don't care if its a benefit of the bard class, its exploited, it hurts other players, it is unbalanced, and it should stop.

Astald Hardood.
I think this guy has a good point. If I were to run into a dungeon, FD 10 mobs, and those mobs kill people - who is to blame? ME. I am pretty sure there would be reprimand if I do it more than once. Even then, if it was fraps'd I am pretty sure I would be banned.

If I swarm kite and pull ALL mobs from common camps such as SF zone and mud pit in OT, run through 4-5 times and those mobs lose aggro but socially aggro someone else, meh, who cares. I wont get reprimanded and nobody cares.

But wait. bards have some sort of leniency here. It was an 'accident' and 'I shoudlnt have been at a common outdoor camp' is the attitude. You know what?

No.

That is a bs thought process.

I think Capi from BDA and others need to be held responsible. I dont care if your doing legit powerleveling. Your killing people and wasting other peoples' time.