View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Another source http://www.castle-grounds.co.uk/eq/hammerfalquest.htm Version 120701

Also indicates that quest should be able to be initiated at indifferent faction via sneak. The current implementation of NPC's not speaking to people they can't see prevents this feature of sneak questing.

Quote:
The quest originates in the zone of Skyshrine, with a NPC called Sentry Kale. As with all of Skyshrine, he is on Claws of Veeshan faction, but even if KOS, a Monk can iniate this quest by the use of Sneak and Feign Death.

If you run straight at him, and feign as you run into the wall, (as shown) when you stand you will be right behind him. If your faction is bad, as soon as he turns after the iniatal hail, he will attack, so you need to hail him, feign, sneak, stand up, type the text, then feign again.

Sentry Kale is Blue to me at 46th, and can cast spells. He also is in a room with others, who will attack as well, but I was not in any danger at all. It is best to type the phrase 'I am willing while feigned, then spam it (shift and up) immediatly after standing up while sneaking.