View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Kobold

I can't believe you even have to ask.

I can't wait to get my iPad. You see, now everyone has an iPhone and I just don't feel like enough people are noticing how hip of a hipster I really am, so if I start carrying around a tablet worth twice as much as the iPhone, but with less actual utility than one everyone will know I'm the ultimate hip.

Heck, I may even spend 50% more to get the 3G version so I have a reason to take it out of my closet once the novelty has worn off. Well, at least until I realize that the only carrier with a decently priced unlimited data plan is T-mobile, who the iPad isn't compatible with and $100/month for 3G connectivity is a complete waste of money.

Well, I'm sure I can find something that will make it useful. I can watch movies on it while going on long trips. Whoops, it's 4:3 screen makes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson look even sillier on this film I downloaded from iTunes.

I guess I'll just use it as a netbook and browse the web for funny things to pass the time. Oops! No flash! Well I didn't like Break.com that much anyways.

You know what. I'm still okay with it. Because that's how hardcore of a hipster I am. I carry around the world's most sleek and expensive garbage, just so you can see that I mean business.