View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurgort/Sseri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You answered your own question in your post. Necro can do A, B, C, D, E and Mages can do A, B.

You also have nearly an impossible epic to complete due to how everyone wants to sell a key piece of the Magician epic (Earth Staff) for like 1 million plat. Necros get a Duckstick that costs around 200k total if you don't join a raiding guild / farm plat.

Mage pets are still quite a bit stronger than Necro pets, but that's about all they have going aside from nukes and summoning items. If you want to root something, you need to have an earth pet or root nets.
I realize it probably sounded stupid. I was just hoping mages could also do it, just with more summons. I love the mage class and I really want to continue playing my mage, I just dont want to find myself needing a group to level or being bottlenecked into certain zones. I want to farm and make plat to deck my toon out. Sounds like necro might be the way to do that.

You answered my next question. I heard about getting mage epic. You dont. Which is really sad because getting my epic is 100 percent on my check list.