View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Post "Qeynos Most Wanted..."

~~~
Wednesday, October 25th, 3104. 10:15am:

Well, they holed me up in this goddamned room for almost 2 hours, and it got REALLY boring just sitting there. Smart move on the guards' part to take my Symbol of the Tribunal, because I'd almost forgotten that I could have summoned a hammer and beat down this stupid door by now! (The guards obviously took my weapons before throwing me into this room.)

...after quite a while, some apparently high ranking Keep officers come in and sit down at the table. They give me back my symbol of the Tribunal and apologize for having had to take it away.

(One of the officers starts):

"Why are you on the List of Qeynos Most Wanted but they don't attack or kill you on sight?"

(I shrug.) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"That list is one reason why we had to detain you momentarily."

"...the other reason is because you are a murderer."

(I give him an evil look with my eyes.)

(Sigh...) "In any case, they must really see something in you."

"This letter, though, now this is something else... I'm assuming they didn't tell you anything about it's contents?"

"No, sir." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Good. Make sure it stays that way!"

"You are excused. The guards will give you your weapons back at the gate... {Have fun being Lucan's pretty little lackey...}"

I walk away from the "meeting" slightly confused and very disappointed. I guess the matter is above my pay grade...

I leave the Keep to head back to Freeport so that I can inform Armorer Dellin and Captain Hazran about the delivery of the sealed letter. Lislia Goldtune's beautifully entrancing music fades away in the distance...hearing it reminds me that I have a letter to read later when I get back to my room back at the barracks.

As I hurry across the rickety wood bridges, I suddenly have a chance encounter with a captain that I've heard mentioned a few times back at the Freeport Militia House. I promptly salute him and report. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Captain informs me that he immediately recognized my name, and that there was some word going on around the Keep. (This immediately piqued my curiosity.) He goes on to inform me about a special bounty placed on orcs around the local area. I make a note to remember this for next time and promptly get back on my way before Kithicor goes dark...
~~~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(An encounter with Captain Ashlan in Highpass Hold.)