View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid question and probably will get a "duh" response but are we good to fill in the timeline that Loramin posted on the wiki with other releases in the "Notes" columns based on the classic patch notes? I mean if Fear was July 1999 which is in line with classic patch notes then Hate should be Nov 1999 (June 5th, 2020 Green Release) and The Hole should be Jun 2000 (Jan 21st, 2021) etc. etc. I just wasnt sure if they were left off because it was not confirmed by P99 staff or what the deal was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't have time to fill in the notes column, so please feel free to improve the page by filling it in (you can find note-worthy events, like the release of new zones, on the Patch Notes page)
And just in general never wait for me ... or anyone else for that matter ... to do anything in the wiki: it's a communal resource and everyone should just do their best to improve it.

And that's even more true lately: I'm trying to finish writing a class, and until its done EverQuest and the wiki aren't something I have time for (neither is posting on the forum, but ... guilty pleasures [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.