View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no other nation has this problem is such a miss conception

Did you know the mass murder rate in america is just short of canada?

Did you know that 80% of the gun violence in this country that isnt from suicide (counting school shootings) happens becuse of illegal guns in gang territory (democrat) cities?

Did you know that no other nation had the bill of rights OR the freedoms that we share until, years after the bill of rights?

did you know that the bill of rights is there to protect us from, an elected goverment that has the voice of a loud minority of people that will use that directory to arrest the citizens that are capable of protecting themselves from a hostle goverment?

The reason we will never have a national database is becuse it infringes on WAY to many of the founding rights that made this country a free country in the first place.

I know you think that there is nothing to worry about, but then again we were all freaking out about a fascist demagog being elected, luckaly for us we al lknew that was bullshit rhetoric (From the same people that are arguing for gun control mind you, yeah im realy going to trust them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) but seriously, look at the left, just look at it, imagine it going in the same direction its been going in the last 6 years, for antoher 40, and try and tell me that its not possible for GOOD PEOPLE to turn into tyrants, to enact their "moral" superior agenda, which is "eliminate all the jews" er.. Imean "eliminate all the people who are preventing us from living in a social utopia"

its not science fiction, this is historical fact, after a few hundred years ALL SOCIETIES collapse, and are restructured, you are comfortable now, but the reason you are comfortable now is because of the Bill of Rights.

We must maintain this, or we are trying to destroy america, it is the ONE thing that seperates us, it made us, it brought freedom to the entire world as they followed suit.

If you are against guns, you are, against america. You just have been informed that you are on the "moral high ground"

But you were informed that by people like Obama, who as we've discovered in this thread outright LIED about the current law, to manipulate people into thinking his idiology was the right idiology.
I know the 2nd amendment isn’t going anywhere. I’m a supporter. I just want them (like everyone else) to not be in the hands of a mentally compromised individual who would do harm to innocents. These shootings have broken my heart. What would you guys do?