View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Default Oct's Trading Post and Consignment

Greetings, fellow TunnelQuesters!

My name is Octavion and, though I may be a tad evil by nature, I work to provide fair prices for you, which most of the time will be under the 90-day average price on the wiki. I scout out the best deals, helping people unload their unwanted items quickly at a fair convenience price, and then those savings are passed on to you!

I also am offering consignment services, so that you can get back to killing, camping, or just drunkenly running around zones you think are pretty. My fee for this service is 10% of the total the item sells for, which is a price that we will agree upon beforehand. If I am unable to sell your item within a week, I will make you an offer on the item myself, which will often be the selling price we initially agreed upon.

Check out my WTS/WTB Database, by
CLICKING HERE
!

I will consider most plat or trade offers. And, as always, if you are looking to unload your items quickly, without waiting in the tunnel forever, talk to me for an offer! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please consider rating my thread or leaving feedback if we've worked together or if you've had a shopping/selling experience with me!
Thanks, and see you at the tunnel!

-Octavion