View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't vote for either of these bastards, but I'm glad at least out governor and SoS has the balls to call out bullshit when they see it. Trump is threatening our democracy with this bullshit.
Honestly I'm not very worried about our Democracy specifically, because the vast majority of people who actually believe this are extremely unintelligent/low IQ individuals who are also not very successful. And even like 1/3 of those don't actually believe it, but they're willing to parrot the fraud narrative if it means their candidate will stay in the White House. But at the end of the day, Trump will be gone and we'll go back to normalcy.

The issue I'm more concerned about with the false claims of fraud stuff is that it will harm our ability as a world super power to promote democracy abroad. Next time we go into a developing/third world nation and try to promote democracy, we might find it a lot more difficult because they'll say "but I thought you guys had fraudulent elections?"...all because Trump and the extreme right are such sore losers that they need to whine like 5 year olds.