View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

We are a generation of inheritors. Boomers have that much fucking wealth. Most people whose relatives don't see a clean death will see it stolen by nursing facilities and hospitals near the end. The roller coaster tips upside down and shakes at the end, emptying your pockets of change on the way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no. rollover permanent wealth is obviously shit and reduces social mobility, creates Nicholas IIs and generally creates misery and humiliates everyone involved by allowing yellow-bellies, effeminates, & the false-hearted too much authority.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gape for Tsar Nickie little piggy, gape for someone who keeps a "court wizard" with a 14 inch dick on squad. You are the bottom of bottoms.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Protect Nickie's inheritance, little Nickie will go mad if he can't pay his 6'6" itinerant magician. Protect Nickie's gay little heart, for how will he survive without his alphamasculine daddy's stuff to protect him from beyond the grave? he's such a sensitive boy.

I guess my point is, any amount over $10 mill that gets taxed is probably what your reprobate spawn will spend on male hookers anyway. You have to be extremely servile and base to pay much regard to this issue if you are not yourself quite wealthy. But hey, maybe if you're cute Nickie will have you over for an orgy at his palace anyway. Since your ass is already gaped out and you're an exhibitionist about your masochism & all
I feel like this is a slight against me but also hilarious and educational
Last edited by Lune; 06-18-2021 at 01:19 PM..