View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having read this twice I honestly feel, in my heart of hearts, that this is real pain you're sharing. And perhaps on that day Kittens was made to feel belittled and/or shoved aside.

In the spirit of love I would like to extend my personal apologies, and to whatever extent that I, as a founding member of AG, may speak as a representative thereof.

Fogive or not is of course yall's choice. But for my sake I can say that no ill will was meant against Kittens on that day from AG for our sights were set on others.

I'll even go so far as to say that, if Kitten's leadership would like to retract from some of the anti-social actions they've engaged in since then (which I can now see perhaps as lashing out due to this on going emotional trauma) then I will be the first and loudest voice to publicly forgive, extend congratulations on their personal growth, and wish them well in future (non-toxic) endeavors.

Seriously. No one likes toxicity. Everyone hates toxicity. This should be a no brainier.
I can only speak for myself but I appreciate the sentiment and kindness if it's genuine, which it seems to be. Unfortunately it's a bit too little too late at this point. Kittens gets a lot of shit for trying to be the really good guys who get along with everyone, and similarly Riot gets shit for supposedly acting like the benevolent overlords of the server who people say act holier than thou, but Fr/Ag and subsequently Vanq has a pretty big persona as being the hardcore "fuck your feelings, get out of our way and go fuck your mother" guild and if your leadership acted with an ounce of the grace and character from this post you just made it would go a long way towards reducing the temp and toxicity of the server.

I would just ask that you look at that and ask why don't your leaders act more like that. Is it because the guild that came from the Fr/Ag alliance has it's roots in a desire to "destroy" another guild on the server? Do the pixels mean more to them than maintaining a good relationship with other top guilds? Quite honestly you seem out of place in that guild.