View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, I don’t think an officer led campaign to bully Straiker into deleting his character is “trying to be the real good guys”

Nor is telling everyone “your Dad did a bad job raising you” on Fathers Day.

Nor bragging about an “aggressive political strategy” to manipulate the server into free mobs.

Now, maybe teaming with Riot against Vanquish only to step aside and let Riot have a free Vulak to themselves feels like a ‘good guy’ move to y’all.

Except.

Y’all have announced that your a serious raid guild who deserves to have input on the raid scene.

Passing on a free Vulak without a single complaint to Riot for backstabbing you?

That’s the opposite of skin in the game. And seems disingenuous to me.
This campaign you speak of is from a single R&F thread. It's not like he was bullied incessantly on discord and in game. He made a bet, maybe he never had any intention of paying up when the results of that bet came calling. If you can't read the tongue in cheek nature of all the posts calling for him to delete his character to hold up his side of the bet I'm not sure what else to tell you.

The father's day thing and the political strategy comment speak to the toxicity Quish was founded on and continues to foster. You can't do and say the things you all do, including creating this thread after training a raid force and winning the vulak in question, and not expect people to have unkind words. Quish is the worst bunch of sore winners and sore losers on the server bar none. You all make inflammatory RnF posts when you lose and when you win. Maybe you all just can't help but talk shit and foster toxicity.

The relationship that Riot has with Kittens is ours alone and if you don't think there was a discussion about the vulak we solo killed without kittens then you're out of your mind. You have this idea that we just decided in the heat of the moment "nah fuck these stupid cats this is OUR vulak!" when that couldn't be further from the truth. Riot and Kitten officers do a lot of work to maintain a good alliance. I can't say what the specific decisions were that lead to Riot going it solo on vulak as I'm not an officer so I'm not privy to those conversations but you can bet your ass 100% I would've heard it from all the friends I still have in Kittens if there was a problem with how that specific kill played out.

Thinking you know the ins and outs of our alliance and insinuating there was some great atrocity committed or that Riot callously backstabbed Kittens by taking a free Vulak solo is the very definition of breeding toxicity by spreading some made up false narrative then continuing to push said narrative post after post after post. Similarly to coming up with a completely made up idea of what one specific characters name may or may not mean even after multiple people tell you exactly what it means and exactly how to pronounce it.

Your incessance with pushing these multiple false narratives reminds me a lot of the ending of The Messenger when Joan of Arc is being questioned about what lead to her leading the French armies and she talks about finding the sword in a field. Maybe a sword in a field is just a sword, not a message from god. You just offered me a seemingly sincere apology and in the very next post your back to spreading toxic false mistruths. Why do you think that is?