Thread: <STOP THIEF!>
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta say, thats what i been saying. Alot of the people that play on p99 are high end. alot alot. And everyone has basically quit due to the non classic atmosphere being created of communism and list stuff. im not even saying this stuff to be edgy. It's alot of conforming to a bunch of people who don't have the time or want to put in the effort into a game that requires alot of time and effort. I know alot of my friends have quit because of this. And now to see a very unclassic list mechanism defeated by a classic mechanism (part of what EQ was about on live was jigging stuff into working in your favor) end in a perma ban because again, people in a bread line on a game thats supposed to mimic classic 1999 everquest are upset.

Just one more nail.
Hey, sounds like <Auld Lang Syne> should see a resurgence on Green. For now, it's just me running around with a Dragoon Dirk I pulled off Dorn at 16, in banded and spiked shoulderpads, and i'm happy as a clam with it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]