View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The anti vaxxers are just minding their own business and haven't done anything wrong besides simply exist and have different views on health care. It's preposterous that because your preventative medicine isn't preventing well enough that other people must subscribe to your belief structure otherwise it's immoral? The only things that is immoral is expecting someone else to adhere to your beliefs because you're afraid.
This is well put. Many people are quick to hop on the 'science' train because, just like most technology, people want the latest and greatest and don't often think about the consequences of having/using it. Most of the science going into these vaccines is new and people absolutely have the right to be leery of A.) new technology and B.) a falliable government pushing it on them. In the grand scheme of things vaccination itself is a recent technology in human history - sorry guys 200 hundred years isn't that long when viewed from outside the context of a single human lifespan. This new mRNA technology is supposedly cutting edge technology and we're so quick to hate on people that have reservations about it when it is largely untested? Long term studies are done for a reason. Mix in politics with vaccinations and I can't see why anyone would hate on someone that's skeptical about putting it in their body. Most of the people I hear that have reservations about it have to do more with it's complete lack of long term case study than anything to do with the goverment or politics.

I'm not pitching pro/anti-vax anything, just that maybe we should take under consideration that it's actually normal for people to have some of these reservations and that, if history has taught us anything, they should. Tell me this, who are you going to sue to cover your medical costs in 10-15 years if it ends up there are some unforeseen long term consequences of mRNA mingling? Can't sue the gov or the pharmas, so you're just hoping they will willingly take care of you for their mistake? It's not outside the realm of reality to be concerned for your future, or your childrens' future when you have to decide something like this for them, but in a society where most people can't think further than today or maybe tomorrow, I'm not surprised so many have developed a blind loyalty to goverment and the science of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can everyone shut the fuck up about Covid - No one gives a shit if you get vaxxed or not, just stop talking about it
If you get that triggered you should stop clicking on threads where it's obvious in the title it will be about COVID-related shit.
Last edited by Synphul; 07-30-2021 at 05:17 PM..