View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of people I spoke with were having fun. It was a nice change of pace to have to suddenly prioritize old world targets that would otherwise have been killed last, as an afterthought, such as ragefire, in order to qualify for certain milestones. More than a few people commented on wanting riddles/hints added, possibly in tandem with the hidden targets.

Quote:
When a milestone is met, one representative from each participating guild in that milestone category will gather at WC Wizards spires.
One suggestion that I heard a few other players have and had myself: Consider having representatives meet in a location more remote to avoid confusion/interference.

Another helpful addition would be to add yellow text messages a few times throughout the night to inform players who log on unaware.

Personally, I like the idea of GMs spawning extra mobs into a fight when it appears everything is going predictably, as planned, with a possible reward on one of the spawned mobs. Have had situations in zones like CoM where mobs glitch out after being trained and path throw the wall at arena, aggroing onto my group; having to CC on the fly and coordinate with other party members added another layer of challenge, requiring us to stay on our guard throughout the night. It almost felt like the mobs were spawning on top of us at the worst possible moments. Really made for more memorable moments. If this could be done in a raid setting, might be a fun way for staff to act as dungeon master once in a while.