View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you elaborate on this? Sta is worth 3hp per 1stam at LV60. Even over 200wis 1wis is worth something like 3.6mana@60 iirc.
4 STA is 12 HP at level 60. It's not much, and it may never save you from a death. But stats add up. For example, a PLing druid probably wants to go for a HP build over anything else. This High HP druid Magelo page has a druid with +90 STA, which equates to 270 HP at level 60. (Note: I don't think most druids are going to look at getting the Eyepatch, Shoulders, or Cord, but this only results in a reduction of 5 STA.)

WIS from 1-200 results in 12 mana/WIS at 60 (I think; I'll have to check when I get home).
WIS >200 is half that, so 6 mana/WIS at 60 (assuming I'm right above).

Is an extra 24-48 mana going to make or break you? Probably not, but the argument holds that your stats are cumulative. If you ignore +4 WIS in one slot, whynot ignore it in every slot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CHA Is used by druids for...what? Animal lull? :/ vendor prices? Because druid charm does not use CHA.
Yes! Just animal lull. I found out the hard way that a druid with low CHA has a very hard time breaking the bottom bear pits in Permafrost. I actually ended up having a bag of cheap CHA gear that I would swap in just to break the bottom pit. Once I left the pits I never used it again, but I am assuming that the OP is still leveling, and if he wants the fastest way to 60 he's gonna end up in the bear pits from 56+.

Quote:
And str...why would a druid need to gear str? carry weight? They even get a strbuff.
I am a hoarder.

Quote:
Edit : To actually answer OP, My vote is Lodi on the back!
Can the OP afford a Lodi Shield? IMO it is really useful in raid environments due to the resists, but for most things I prefer my Hiero Cloak.
Last edited by snyder43; 04-22-2019 at 02:31 PM..