View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 09:49 PM
Banned

Performance evals for the year came in and the only thing I was docked on was being bad at reading my emails…which is completely true, had no problem with that

A co-worker of mine who is a huge nerd and goody two shoes could only get docked for not confirming that he got certain emails. Apparently during his supervision meeting he protested this that he does read them all right away, and everyone agreed they know he reads them but still docked him for not confirming some were read. For the record I’ve NEVER confirmed I read an email…

Well he got pissed at that and discovered the latest version of outlook gives auto-replies to emails like “you too!” or “you’re welcome!” but that these auto-replies go out to the entire department and your supervisor

So he started using the auto-replies to every email from his supervisor, which we all get. So to get in on the action I started using auto-replies like “great, thanks!” and “you’re most welcome!” to his auto replies and started a loop of auto-reply emails for the entire department to have to read

People that know us know that these are entirely sarcastic but the ones that don’t probably think we are just weirdly supportive of each other’s communication. Can’t keep doing it though because people will probably get pissed soon