View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Kobold

Shady goblin despawns immediately upon turn-in. so to the lowest ping go the spoils.

Angry goblin does NOT immediately despawn though, meaning that a click-fest will result in everyone handing their item in to him, just like Scout Charisa.

However, unlike Scout, Angry Goblin does not state who the winner was in his script. So everyone will have handed their thing in, but no one will know who actually got it in first.

Behold:

[Sun Feb 10 XX:XX:XX 2019] an angry goblin howls in triumph! 'This is just what I needed! Skargus is mine now, wait until he finds out, just wait! His death is close at hand. Follow me and I'll take you to Skargus's chamber, you can wait there while I take this report to the chief!'

[Sun Feb 10 XX:XX:XX 2019] an angry goblin shouts 'I have you now Skargus, you traitor! Even now I'm taking this report of slave-trading to the chief! Your days here are at an end!'

[Sun Feb 10 XX:XX:XX 2019] Warlord Skargus says 'I've gotta stop Gragbar before he turns in that report!'

(Gragbar is the name of the Angry Goblin, and not a PC name. It's a static part of the script)

Unless a player agreement is made to /random, it will just be a DPS (KS) race, and whoever loses will have also lost their Shady goblin turn-in.
Last edited by Morbo the Annihilator; 02-10-2019 at 03:33 PM..