View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Default What you love what you hate about your class

So its been a long time of me making the outline on a video guide for p99. I want it to be nice and professional with gameplay of each class at the high end, and the whole idea is based around people choosing what class they want and seeing the reality. I think one of the best ways to choose is to see what you'll love, and what you'll hate, which is a concept ive taken from a very old popular guide Anarchy Online players used to use.

I dont play every class, but I have a pretty good understanding on each at the high end, but in case I forgot anything, id like to ask you guys to do two favors for me here if you feel you are a good representitive of that class:

1. Tell me what is really great about your class, and what the worst parts are and

2. Name one person who you think is a great iconic representitive of another class (because usually I can deep dive their forum history for awesome quotes and info) I.e. One of my fave naeth quotes is "At the beginning of the game, a warrior can't do anything, but at the end of the game they can do everything"

Thanks to anyone who can give just a little input[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]