View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

I made a last name for my Enchantress for when she hits 20 in P99 which will be Cenra Psygnosis. It sounds like a chanter name and its what my icon over on the left is.

So I was thinking of a weird idea. I remember my first Psygnosis game was called Brattacus, which was a horrible to control game but was really cool and sci fi. The main character's name is Kyne, which is def an odd name. He's the main protagnoist futuristic sword fighting genetic engineer. A weird scientist main character.. not common except maybe Gordon Freeman from Half Life. In gaelic, Kyne means wild goose / wild geese. Apparently people use it as a surname IRL, so I made my pilot in eve online "Cen Kyne" named after the Kyne from Brattacus.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I could see it being old western too, with some goofball called "The wild goose". Considering Cen means one hundred, its like one hundred wild geese. what the fuck am I even doing making up my names lol

It might not work so good for fantasy. I love a lot of your ideas. Except that every other person usually says use obite ;p but P99 green has someone running around with that name too ;D

Speaking of Kyne from Brattacus.. this is the artists cover art of him:

and the game I remember:

lol with the goofy mime looking guards that say I WILL KILL YOU! (since hes a wanted man etc)
Last edited by Cen; 07-17-2020 at 11:47 PM..